We are builders and creators of modern, easy-to-use webs and mobile solutions for many clients. And yes, you can find us here in Lithuania, Latvia, Kaliningrad, Ukraine, Belarus, Cambodia, and Moldova. Want to know even more?
At the moment Mediapark is looking for iOS Guru to join the Junior/Mid position.
As iOS Junior/Mid, you will:
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform;
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks, fix bugs;
- Apply mobile application expertise on the iOS platform to improve customer experiences;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Provide leadership to development teams and mentor junior developers by setting up standards and best practices for the entire project;
- Work with internal teams to come up with best possible ways to deliver quality products and Apps with a quick turnaround time;
- Work with customers, designers and UX experts to design and develop solutions to challenging problems.
You are perfect for this role, because you have:
- 1+ years of proven working experience in iOS development;
- Proficiency with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch;
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics;
- Good knowledge of RxSWift by using it almost daily;
- Experience in native development;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning;
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards;
- Great communication skills;
- Experience in continuous integration and unit testing frameworks;
- Ability to effectively work with Design and QA teams by setting up expectations and coordinating with them on regular basis;
- Commitment to produce top quality, well designed and flexible mobile applications;
- A big passion for code quality and craftsmanship.
Still here? Sounds like we’ve got your attention! Check our Perks & Benefits:
- We want our employees to grow professionally, therefore, we offer feedback and salary reviews twice a year;
- Various training is organized, ranging from weekly workshops with external experts to participation in international conferences;
- At least once a year the team goes on vacation together: skiing in Italy, hiking in Georgia, spending nights in the Moroccan desert;
- Do you need music to get in the flow? No problem. Enjoy a free Spotify Premium account on us;
- We offer daily (mostly healthy) snacks in the office, and have a pre-paid company lunch outside the office at least twice a month;
We offer salary ranges 500-2000 Eur netto (i.e. on hand). We are honest and transparent so you can be sure that precise salary offered for you will be based on our predefined salary ranges and your qualifications, competencies and professional experiences which will fit this specific job position.