FFW’s software developers are the foundation of our delivery team and work on challenging client engagements and internal solutions. Our developers are trusted specialists who partner with our senior technical leadership and engagement leadership to successfully deliver services to our clients. You will be one of an amazing group of technical experts that will be trusted to overcome technical challenges, work as part of a fantastic team, and grow your skills and career. We are looking for people that have a minimum of 3+ years of experience developing LAMP (Drupal preferred) applications. Candidates should be able to develop custom modules according to best practices as well as test the quality and security of their code. The position requires exceptional programming skills, problem-solving abilities, an eye for detail, and the ability to handle complicated backend tasks such as migration, search customization, and web services. The successful candidate will be responsible for taking a web project from the development phase to the final product working in a team of 4 to 8 people.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Experience with the backend aspect of Drupal site-building experience, including experience with Drupal 8 tools such as Drush, Composer, Configuration Management, etc
- Experience with Drupal 8 or 9 site-building experience, including experience writing custom modules.
- Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production-ready software with a solid understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) model.
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing in English.
- Experience participating, leading, and architecting technical estimates and supporting documents for sales efforts and client pitches.
- Experience being the “go-to” problem solver that is sought out for their willingness and ability to solve the tough problems.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and Drupal development skills and Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP, and API design for extensibility and portability.
- Familiar with Scrum/Agile development methodologies or concepts.
Nice to have
- Performed in the role of mentoring.
- Be familiar with Acquia and Pantheon infrastructures.
- Worked with large teams on large projects, including multisite setup.
- Served as a lead on past development projects.
- An active member of the Drupal community.
- Experience with Angular / React / Vue.js.
- Experience with Symfony, Laravel.
- Experience with WordPress.
- Experience with GCP/AWS/Azure.