Do you have a natural urge to organize messy cupboards? Are your friends begrudgingly jealous of your time management skills? Do you possess a feeling of responsibility so great that it makes Spider-man look reckless? If so, you probably don’t exist (no one’s more responsible than Spidey), but we’d still like to have a word about you joining Mediapark as a Project Manager.
What you will be doing:
- Managing web / app development projects;
- Working in teams of 4-10 people;
- Communicating with developers;
- Staying in touch with clients;
- Managing budgets and deadlines.
- Constantly having fun.
What we’d like to see:
- 2+ years of relevant experience;
- Good organizational skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Previous experience with project management Jira/Asana
- Good understanding of financial planification of the project
- Clear mind and positive attitude.
- Technical or creative background is a plus.
Still here? Sounds like we’ve got your attention! Check our Perks & Benefits:
- We want our employees to grow professionally, therefore, we offer feedback and salary reviews twice a year;
- Various trainings are organised, ranging from weekly workshops with external experts to participation in international conferences;
- At least once a year the team goes on vacation together: skiing in Italy, hiking in Georgia, spending nights in the Moroccan desert;
- Do you need music to get in the flow? No problem. Enjoy a free Spotify Premium account on us;
- We will offer on fridays (mostly healthy) snacks in the office
We offer salary ranges 750-1600 Eur netto (i.e. on hand). We are honest and transparent so you can be sure that precise salary offered for you will be based on our predefined salary ranges and your qualifications, competencies and professional experiences which will fit this specific job position.