Who we are:
We create the kind of products people love and talk about now for 14 years in a row with our ever- growing 150+ staff in 5 locations. We create global, both big & small software products for our customers that make a difference. Our colleagues are limit-pushers, passionate people ready to dive in.
We believe the best solutions root in efficient collaborations among passionate professionals in our agile teams. Built on trust, clarity, and integrity, we foster a learning culture that inspires everyone to grow, find work personally meaningful, make an impact, and give back to the community.
What we value:
- People - We inspire people to grow professionally and find meaning in an open cultural environment. We strongly believe that happy people always make a difference.
- Transparency - We create powerful connections within our community and with our partners.
We believe that transparency in business is of utmost importance to garner confidence and represents a key to meaningful partnerships. At YOPESO, trust, integrity, and transparency are not only principles but the heart of our business.
- Professionalism - We commit to the highest level of professional standards and we always challenge ourselves to build products and solutions, through quality, performant and secure software.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Remote work
- Meal tickets
- Sports/leisure benefit
- 20 sick leave days paid at 100%
- 32 caledar days of vacantion
- Foreign language courses
- Team events, online, at the office or outside
- Professional development plan with guidance and mentorship
- Training and development opportunities with allocated budget
- Covered business travel
- Professional Certifications
- Optional medical insurance
- Access to e-learning opportunities (LinkedIn Learning)
- Access to national or international conferences, Techtalks
A day in the life of our developers will mean:
- Own our services end-to-end: decide how to build, test, deploy and monitor
- Collaborate and grow in a dynamic and autonomous environment while working in a small, agile and cross-functional team
- Use the latest technologies to solve real problems for our customers at a massive scale
- Be part of a team that will take full operational responsibility for the services
- Share your knowledge and build creative solutions while helping the team evolve best practices
Some of the technologies you’ll get to work with:
- AWS serverless architecture
To succeed in this role, we think you should have:
- 4+ years of software development experience with Python
- Very good knowledge of SQL
- Experience with other data processing tools like EMR/Glue is nice to have
- Working proficiency in English
- Willingness to learn new technologies and move between different tech stacks
- Great problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related discipline